- Forbes magazine is an american business magazine. It features original articles on finance, industry, investing, and marketing topics.
- The magazine is well known for its lists and rankings, including of the richest Americans (the Forbes 400), of the world's top companies (the Forbes Global 2000), and The World's Billionaires.
- The motto of Forbes magazine is "The Capitalist Tool". Its chair and editor-in-chief is Steve Forbes, and its CEO is Mike Federle.
- The magazine enjoyed success throughout the 1970s and in 1982 launched the popular “Forbes Richest 400,” a list of the 400 wealthiest Americans.
- It was sold to a Hong Kong-based investment group, Integrated Whale Media Investments.
- Forbes.com is part of Forbes Digital, a division of Forbes Media LLC. Forbes's holdings include a portion of RealClearPolitics. Together these sites reach more than 27 million unique visitors each month.
- On January 6, 2014, Forbes magazine announced that, in partnership with app creator Maz, it was launching a social networking app called "Stream". Stream allows Forbes readers to save and share visual content with other readers and discover content from Forbes magazine and Forbes.com within the app
- Forbes has published the Forbes Travel Guide since 2009.