Meghan, Duchess of Sussex
- Meghan, Duchess of Sussex (born Rachel Meghan Markle; August 4, 1981), is a member of the British royal family and former actress.
- Meghan Markle was born and raised in Los Angeles, California, and has a mixed ethnic heritage.
- She is an outspoken Feminist, Markle has addressed issues of gender inequality, and her lifestyle website The Tig featured a column profiling influential women.
- She represented international charity organizations and received recognition for her fashion and style, releasing a line of clothing in 2016.
- From 2011 until their divorce in 2013, Markle was married to actor and producer Trevor Engelson.
- Markle became Duchess of Sussex upon her marriage to Prince Harry in 2018. They have a son, Archie Mountbatten-Windsor.
- She retired from acting, closed her related social media accounts, and started undertaking public engagements as part of the British royal family.
- Upon her marriage to Prince Harry, Meghan became a princess of the United Kingdom entitled to the style of Royal Highness, as well as Duchess of Sussex, Countess of Dumbarton and Baroness Kilkeel. She is styled as "Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Sussex", and she is the first person to hold that title.
- In 2018, Time magazine included Markle on its list of the 100 Most Influential People in the World, and placed her on its shortlist for Person of the Year.