- Welcome to the keywordswiki Writer's Guide,
This guide will help with the basic editing skills on keywordswiki. Our editor uses simple code to format and style articles. When published the article looks different than when it is being edited. Read on below to learn how to use our system.
- Always add a Thumbnail to your article which visualizes what your article is about. You can search for images at WikimediaCommons and insert the File into keywordswiki articles.
Create Bulleted List
- keywordswiki articles always are written in bulleted lists. Use an asterisk * at the beginning of a line to create a bulleted list.
- Create a bold font with three apostrophes before and after text.
- Create an italic font with two apostrophes before and after text.
- Combine bold and italics with five apostrophes before and after text.
- Internal links which link to other keywordswiki pages are created by using double square brackets before and after the tilte of a page.
- External links to other websites are created by typing the URL. You can also replace the external link with text that Users can click on by using single square brackets before and after the URL.
- You can add categories to your article by using double square brackets before and after the the category.
- To cite your sources in your articles use the reference tags as shown below.
- Before publishing your article always show the preview first and look up for mistakes or format faults.
- Remember to click on Publish to save your changes.