Writing an article on keywordswiki
- Check if the title you choose for your article is not already used, perhaps under a slightly different name.
- Check if the article you want to write about is valuable for keywordswiki.
- Do your research before you start creating an article and always remember to cite your sources.
- Articles which lack sources may be deleted.
Writing your article
- Before writing your article be aware of the following conditions:
- Be aware that copying Copyrighted work is strictly forbidden
- Only use a maximum of ten sentences per article
- Your article has to be relevant for our Service
- Always cite your sources
- If you don’t know how to style a keywordswiki article. Visit the keywordswiki Writer's Guide.
- Before publishing your article always preview it first to spot mistakes.
- By publishing your article you admit that you didn’t violated any law.
- You agree to publish your article under The Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike license 3.0 and the GNU-License for free documentation.
- To classify your article add categories and links to your article.
- Patrol your article to see if other Users edited or expanded your article