- Welcome to keywordswiki!
keywordswiki´s mission is to empower and engage people around the world to collect, create and share educational and informative content under a free license or dedicate it to the public domain to create the world´s easiest and most helpful platform for information in the world
- We license all User Content text on keywordswiki under a Creative Commons license. Read more here.
- If you have a question you can contact us at email@example.com
1. You are free to:
- Read and Print our articles and other media of charge
- Share and Reuse our articles and other media under free and open licenses
- Contribute to and Edit our various sites or Projects
2. Under the following conditions:
- Responsibility You take responsibility for your edits(since we only host your content)
- Civility You support a civil environment and do not harass other users.
- Lawful Behavior You do not violate copyright or other laws.
- No Harm You do not harm our technology infrastructure.
3. With the understanding that:
- You License Freely Your Contributions you generally must license your contributions and edits to our sites or Projects under a free and open license (unless your contribution is in the public domain)
- No Professional Advice the content of articles and other projects is for informational purposes only and does not constitute professional advice. The content is created by the knowledge the user has and is not based on facts!
- Welcome to keywordswiki,
- keywordswiki is a platform for users to gain and share information and knowledge with others. We want to create the easiest and most helpful place to search for information. The articles summarize the most important information about a subject into ten sentences to make it as easy as possible for you to gain knowledge. We are thankful for every valuable contribution to our service. In fact that we only host content by users, who contribute and edit content themselves, we do not take an editorial role. This means that we do not take any responsibility for this content. We also do not support any opinions expressed via our service, and we do not represent or guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any submitted content by the community, because the content is published by the knowledge of individual users. We simply provide access to the published content that the users have contributed or edited.
- The Service is not available to any User previously removed from the Service by keywordswiki. Any use of the Service by anyone under 13 years of age is strictly prohibited and in violation of this Agreement.
- As a User or Visitor you are responsible for your own actions, edits, and contributions on our services, so for your own protection you should exercise caution and avoid contributing any content that may violate any laws. This includes at least the laws of the European Union. Although we may not agree with such actions, we warn contributors and editors that authorities may seek to apply other countries laws to you, including local laws where you view or edit content. Keywordswiki cannot offer any protection, guarantee, immunity or indemnification.
- Keywordswiki grants to each User of the Service, a license to use any text contained in an article found on the service in accordance with the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 License. This license allows you to copy, redistribute the material in any medium or format, remix, transform, and build upon the content as long as you follow the license terms. Read the full terms and conditions here.
- Keywordswiki allows Users to post content, which you may find objectionable or erroneous. We claim no ownership rights over Content created by Users. By posting content through the Service, you agree to allow others to view, edit and share your Content in accordance with this Agreement. Keywordswiki has the right but not the obligation to remove any User Content that is shared via the service. In fact, we host content by fellow users you may encounter material you find offensive or otherwise objectionable.
- The content is presented for general information purposes only and should not be taken as professional advice.
- We are thankful for every contribution through our Service and your participation in the community.
- For your own protection and for the protection of other Users:
- 1. You agree not to post content that may harass or abuse others (this includes: threats, spamming, engaging in harassment, stalking, vandalism, transmitting chain mail, junk mail, or spam to other users).
- 2. You agree not to post content that could violate the privacy of others (this includes: violating the privacy rights of others under the law of the European Union or the laws where you live or where you view or edit content, soliciting personally identifiable information for purposes of harassment, exploitation, violation of privacy, or any promotional or commercial purpose, soliciting personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18 for an illegal purpose or violating any applicable law regarding the health or well-being of minors).
- 3. You agree not to post content that engages in False Statements, Impersonation, or Fraud (this includes intentionally posting content that constitutes libel or defamation, intentionally posting content that is false or inaccurate, attempting to impersonate another user or individual, misrepresenting your affiliation with any individual or entity, or using the username of another user with the intent to deceive and engaging in fraud).
- 4. You agree not to post content that infringes copyrights, trademarks, patents, or other proprietary rights under applicable law
- 5. You agree not to misuse our services for other illegal Purposes (this includes posting Posting child pornography or any other content that violates applicable law concerning child pornography, Posting or trafficking in obscene material that is unlawful under applicable law, Using the services in a manner that is inconsistent with applicable law.
- 6.You agree not to post content engaging in disruptive and illegal misuse of facilities (this includes posting or distributing content that contains any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses, malicious code, or other device that could harm our technical infrastructure or system or that of our users, engaging in automated uses of the site that are abusive or disruptive of the services and have not been approved by the keywordswiki community, disrupting the services by placing an undue burden on a Project website or the networks or servers connected with a Project website, disrupting the services by inundating any of the Project websites with communications or other traffic that suggests no serious intent to use the Project website for its stated purpose, intentionally accessing, tampering with, or using any of our non-public areas in our computer systems without authorization, probing, scanning, or testing the vulnerability of any of our technical systems or networks
- 7. You agree to publish content to the best of your knowledge which is truthful and accurate
- 8. We don’t take any responsibility and assume no liability for any User content that any user or third party posts or sends trough keywordswiki. Users are responsible for their own User Content and the consequences of posting or publishing it, and you agree that we are only acting as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of your User Content.
- 10. You agree that Keywordswiki shall not be liable for any damages you allege to incur as a result of User Content
- You are responsible for safeguarding your own personal information. Keywordswiki cares about the security of your personal information although we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. You agree that you provide your personal information at your own risk.
- To grant the grow of the variety of free knowledge and free culture on keywordswiki contributors represent, and warrant broad permissions to the general public to re-use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute their contributions freely, if that use is properly attributed and the same freedom to re-use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute is granted to any derivative works.
- You agree to license the text you hold the copyright to submit under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License and the GNU Free Documentation License
- Keywordwiki wants to be sure that the content we host can be re-used by other users without fear of liability and that it is not infringing the proprietary rights of others. In fairness to our users, as well as to other creators and copyright holders, our policy is to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the formalities of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Pursuant to the DMCA, we will terminate, in appropriate circumstances, users and account holders of our system and network who are repeat infringers.
- If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, you should notify keywords wiki of your infringement claim in accordance with the procedure below.
Third Party Links
- You are responsible for your use of any third-party websites or resources. Although the Service may contain links to third-party websites, services, advertisers or resources, we do not endorse any responsibility for their availability, accuracy, or the related content, products, or services (including, without limitation, any viruses or other disabling features). You agree that keywords wiki shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort relating to your dealings with third-party sites.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless keywordswiki and its subsidiaries, agents, licensors, managers, and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses arising from or relating to: (i) your use of and access to the Service, including any data or content transmitted or received by you; (ii) your violation of any term or condition of these Terms, including without limitation your breach of any of the representations and warranties above; (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy or Intellectual Property Rights; (iv) your violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation; (v) your User Content or any that is submitted via your account; or (vi) any other party's access and use of the Service with your unique username, password or other appropriate security code
Disclaimers of Warranties
- THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM KEYWORDSWIKI OR THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, KEYWORDSWIKI, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OR CORRECT; THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, UNINTERRUPTED, OR SECURE; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DOWNLOADED AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH DOWNLOAD OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
- KEYWORDSWIKI DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE KEYWORDSWIKI SERVICE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR SERVICE, AND KEYWORDSWIKI WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY MONITOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
Limitation of Liability
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT KEYWORDSWIKI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF KEYWORDSWIKI HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, RESULTING FROM: (I) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (II) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA BY ANY PARTY; (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; (V) YOUR USER CONTENT; OR (VI) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE. IN NO EVENT SHALL KEYWORDSWIKI' TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID KEYWORDSWIKI IN THE LAST SIX (6) MONTHS OR, IF GREATER, TWENTY EUROS (€20). SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICE OR WITH THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SERVICE.
- The Service is controlled and operated from facilities in Europe. keywordswiki makes no representations that the Service is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Service from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable European and local laws and regulations, including but not limited to export and import regulations. You may not use the Service if you are a resident of a country embargoed by the EU, or are a foreign person or entity blocked or denied by the EU government. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all materials found on the Service are solely directed to individuals, companies, or other entities located in the European Union.